Friday, July 8, 2016

Love My Honey: double ended glass Dildo by Lovehoney

   I've always been one for pin-point clitoral  vibration. I've been know to say "Dildo's don't do it for me." Or that "silly thing can't make me come, it doesn't Vibrate", because dare I say I'm a bit of a power Queen. Then shopping around for something new I spot this LoveHoney Double Ended Glass Dildo, it is fucking gorgeous! I hoped this pretty thing could change my opinion


Packaging:
My LoveHoney came in a beautiful white box, with a picture of the beautiful glass fuck toy on it.  Inside the box there was a velvet storage bag, that is perfect for long term storage. And of course the beautiful masterpiece that is the toy.


Specs: She is made from Glass. One end has raised Spiral Texture, and the other has Raised nubs with the LoveHoney logo in-between the two.
10.5 inches long, 4.25 inches in Girth. On the LoveHoney website it says 8.25 inches insertable  length... But in my opinion it's a double ended Dildo at 10.5 inches long so there isn't an insertable length. Because this Dildo is made from glass it isn't  flexible, however it is fully submersible.
Cleaning:
Because this toy is made from high quality glass it is completely non-porous and can be cleaned with soap and water. You can sterilize this toy or even throw it in the dishwasher. Just be sure around the textures are cleaned well because bodily fluids can build up around them.
My experience:
So as you seen above I'm not usually a dildo fan. I usually need pin-point clitoral stimulation. Also have I said yet how flipping beautiful this toy is. As soon as I took her out of the box I didn't want to put her down. I kept stroking it, and could not take my hands off. Finally we got the chance to play later that night and boy did she had plenty of surprises in store for me. At first I was really excited about the textures on the different ends. We started off at a cold start and these LoveHoney textures proved to be a bit to much until I was fully aroused. So we lubed up and tried again, this time the toy slide easily into me. I could feel the textures on both ends of the toy, and at times it got a little to intense, so we had to slow down a little bit. The spiral ends(to me) feel very rumbly, and the nubs felt more intense and rubbed inside. The curved "banana" shape made for really good g-spot stimulation but if I jiggled to hard for to long it would irritate my vaginal opening. When I paired this toy with my LoveHoney Mini Wand Vibrator this toy pushed me very QUICKLY over the edge again and again.
Long story short:
I am beyond glad I added this toy to my cart even though I didn't think it would do it for me. It is beautifully made, with no sharp edges. This toy is great but as all toys it isn't perfect. The textures can become a little to much at times. Almost raised to much for my  preference, even though I didn't know I had one. I would definatly recommend this toy to someone looking for something with extreme texture. I've never tried one but if you would like something a bit smoother A Touch Of Glass is highly recommended by several other reviewers.


You can buy this Beautifully crafted Glass toy here

No comments:

Post a Comment