Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Holiday Specials!!!

This holiday season there are a ton of opportunities to save a ton of money!! I wanted to give all my readers one place to go to take advantage of as many savings as possible! I will also add my discount codes here so you may get a bit more savings all together

• Lovehoney:
   - Get a free swoon vibrator when you spend $60
   - Sexy Stocking Stuffers Exclusive under $15
   - Christmas Lingerie!!!
   - Ultimate sex toy gift set!! Worth over $300!!

Tantus: 15% Discount Code: ELIZA15
   - Use code NAUGHTY or code NICE at checkout to get a 25% off storewide!!!

•Goodvibes: Order by NOON 12/22 and get free one day shipping! HURRY!!!
   - Holiday Gift Guide

Naughty Playtime Toys:
   -Use code TALKTHETALK at checkout to get 10% off your order!!

I hope you all have a fantastic Holiday season!! Go ahead spoil yourself or someone else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment