Friday, July 8, 2016

Angels in Disguise

​   Since starting my blog, I have been welcomed into an amazing community of like minded people! I have been in contact, and started working with several AMAZING companies! Several people have helped me get on my feet and feel welcomed.

    However I wanted to take a moment to thank the Couple that has pushed me along the way, helped me get in touch with multiple companies, and pushed my name out there to help me grow my blog to what it has become!
    I want to give a big shout out to Robin and Liam from couplesplaythings! They have seriously been a blessing! They have helped me get in touch with several major companies that I now get the opportunity to review for! They have both helped me feel more confident with my reviews, letting me know that I was doing a great job! They have read everything I've posted on my blog.
    I was given the opportunity to read their website before it launches, and I want to say that I'm super excited to know that their website will be one Damn amazing place to shop. Whether your single or with someone you should head over and sign up to recieve an E-mail when they launch! It's ganna be awesome!!!!!
    Thank you Robin and Liam! You have both been amazing and for sure Angels in disguise!!!!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment