Friday, July 8, 2016

We are hunting Unicorns: It's harder than it may seem

​     Sir and I had discussed, and decided about 6 months ago that we would like to have a Ffm threesome. As I am bi-sexual and have been craving some female "attention" so to speak. You see the touch of a woman is something completely different. Soft hands and sweet lips all over my body and hers. I don't know how to explain it, it's just a woman's touch! So that weekend we started a journey.

      We decided that I would find the girl, and Sir would approve. Being that we are from a town of about 300-500  people, where everyone knows everyone business we knew that our town wouldn't be the place to find her though. I didn't really know where to begin this search though. So I went on the web in search of our unicorn. I don't really have much of a type when it comes to females. I personally have had a threesome before but it was my best friend and her later-to-be  husband. It was a different, great, and wonderful experience, shared between three friends who where inseparable!
    Like I said, I didn't know where to begin. So I went to Craigslist and looked through the personals. Not much going on there. A few posts from decently close to us, from "BBW's" who were married, in a relationship, or looking for one of us or the other. Needless to say, it wasn't very  prosperous! 
   After discussing things with him further, neither of us have a friend that we trust completely or would feel comfortable enough to have this adventure with us. So... We made a joint email account, and started looking at places like Fetlife.com, swinging websites, and kept a post going on Craigslist. Nothing ever turned up. Nothing ever came out of it. 
    We've been unicorn hunting for a little over 6 months, to no avail. We both want this, and neither of us really know how to go about getting it. Unicorns are hard to find. We love each other and we want to share the fun stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment